MyOSPR Terms and Conditions of Registration.
1. What is MyOSPR?
MyOSPR is your own personal area of the OSPR website. Anyone is welcome to register for our updates and view our website, but members will have access to exclusive pages, member only offers, job vacancies and the 'Find a HSE Professional' platform and more when they are logged into MyOSPR. To use MyOSPR you need to register, pay the annual subscription fee (£79.99 + VAT) and create a password.
Before registering for MyOSPR, please read and make sure you understand our policies. Then, confirm that you have read and agree to our terms and conditions by ticking the box at the end. You are bound by these terms as soon as we confirm your registration.
2. OSPR members
Register with MyOSPR and you will be able to access all your OSPR information with a single login. Here are just some of the features you can look forward to after you're registered:
- All of your OSPR information in one place on your interactive MyOSPR desktop
- Easy to use CPD
- Ability to track your certification expiry dates
- Visibility of job vacancies and upcoming events
- Members only training discounts and competitions
- Your profile shown on our 'Find an HSE Professional' database
Your membership of OSPR is for one calendar year and is renewed annually automatically. 14 days notice of renewal will be sent via the email address provided when registering. To cancel a renewal please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call + (0) 1224 370 121
On becoming a member of OSPR, you agree that you have read, understood and will abide by the OSPR membership terms and conditions and the OSPR membership data protection policy.
MyOSPR and membership
3. Having problems logging into MyOSPR? Use our ‘forgotten password’ tool and you’ll be able to re-set your password.
4. You must register as yourself and not impersonate anyone else. If we discover that you’ve registered with false information, you may be barred from using the website.
5. OSPR membership fees (when you join OSPR or renew your membership) can be paid through MyOSPR. Membership will automatically renew using the payment card details provided to OSPR on initial registration. Please ensure your card details are kept up to date within your MyOSPR profile. Email notification will be issued to each member 14 days prior to auto renewal.
6. Completing MyOSPR registration does not complete the membership approval process. You must upload of of the evidence required and submit your profile for review.
Data protection and privacy statement
7. You must read our Data protection and privacy statement so you know how we'll handle your data once you register with MyOSPR and use the portal/website.
By ticking the box below, you're confirming that the information submitted in the registration form above is accurate and true; and you've read and agree with the Data Protection and Privacy statement in full.